At this time, there are no classes scheduled in Marshall; however, classes could be scheduled at a later date.
If you would like to attend classes in this area, please contact the Western Region Office at (660) 563-3358.
When scheduled, classes are held in the Saline County Career Center, located on the west side of Marshall, next to the high school football fields. It is easily accessible from Highway 65, and a short drive from neighboring towns such as Slater and Sweet Springs.
To search online for classes, read the following information and then click here to search:
- First select a term and click 'Submit.'
- You must always select at least one subject from the 'Subject' drop-down box. To select multiple subjects, hold down the 'Ctrl' key while making your selections. To select all subjects, click on the first subject, scroll to the bottom of the list, hold down the 'Shift' and 'Ctrl' keys, and then click the last subject.
- Next, go to the 'Campus' drop-down field and select Marshall.
- If you want, narrow your search further by making selections in the other drop-down boxes.
- Finally, go to the end of the page and click the 'Class Search' button to see the classes offered.
If your desire is to earn a bachelor's degree, then SFCC is a great place to start because of our quality programs and low tuition. SFCC works directly with many four-year schools in Missouri to ensure the college credit you earn here will transfer easily to those schools. Click transfer for more information.
Saline County Career Center
900 West Vest Street
Marshall, MO 65340
Site Coordinator: Michelle Hanson
During the summer, contact John Matthews, director, SFCC-Whiteman AFB, for assistance at (660) 563-3358 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions to site: Take Hwy. 65 North past I-70. When entering Marshall, the highway will veer left; continue to the left. Go through two sets of stoplights. Vest Street will be the first street on the right after the second stoplight. turn right; SFCC is located with the Saline County Career Center, the first building on the right. Please park in the gravel parking lot on the west side of the building. Upon entering the building, go to the left toward the signs for the main office.