SFCC-Clinton offers the following:
- Associate of Arts for transfer to a four-year college
- Associate of Arts in Teaching
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Management with three specialties: Management, Marketing/Retail, Office Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Applied Science in Early Childhood Development
- Associate of Applied Science in General Career Studies
- Associate of Applied Science in Paraprofessional Educator
Students attending college in Clinton can also earn a Bachelor of Arts or Science in accounting, applied science in management, business, child development, criminal justice, early childhood education, elementary education, general studies, middle school education, psychology, RN to BSN, sociology, and special education because of a partnership with Central Methodist University (CMU).
CMU's courses at SFCC are taught in the late afternoon and early evening to accommodate working students and are designed for students who have already completed an Associate of Art or Associate of Applied Science degree. CMU's courses are also appropriate for students who are interested in personal or professional enrichment and who are not seeking a bachelor's degree.
Central Methodist University degree programs offered at SFCC are fully accredited. For more information visit CMU.
To search online for classes offered in Clinton, read the following information and then click here to search:
- First select a term and click 'Submit.'
- You must always select at least one subject from the 'Subject' drop-down box. To select multiple subjects, hold down the 'Ctrl' key while making your selections. To select all subjects, click on the first subject, scroll to the bottom of the list, hold down the 'Shift' and 'Ctrl' keys, and then click the last subject.
- Next, go to the 'Campus' drop-down field and select Clinton.
- If you want, narrow your search further by making selections in the other drop-down boxes.
- Finally, go to the end of the page and click the 'Class Search' button to see the classes offered.
Truman Regional Education Center
1701 N. 2nd St.
Clinton, MO 64735
Phone: (660) 383-1600
Fax: (660) 383-1615
Admissions and Advisement Coordinator
Student Success Navigator
Regular office hours (when not closed for holidays and designated closings):
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.