Business and Computer Science Programs
The SFCC Business Department is dedicated to providing students with comprehensive career/technical and academic transfer programs and courses that prepare them to achieve their professional and individual goals.
Your future is our business! With the right business and technology training at SFCC, you'll find opportunities in accounting, banking, computer information systems, finance, retailing, marketing, network administration, wholesaling, management, manufacturing, investments, advertising, office administration, and web development.
The SFCC Business Department focuses on student learning and student success in these areas:
- Professional Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science degree in a career or technical program to prepare for the workforce
- Associate of Arts degree to transfer to a four-year institution
- Professional or personal endeavors to gain or update knowledge and skills
Programs are offered in the following areas:
- building materials merchandising
- business management (management, marketing and retail management, office management, or real estate)
- computer information systems (programming or accounting)
- network administration
- web development
- business transfer
Click on the programs at the left for more information.
Graduates of high school career and technical center (CTC) programs may qualify for advanced college credit and scholarships for specific business programs through articulation agreements.
The faculty are qualified, professional, and dedicated individuals who assist students in learning the curriculum and achieving their goals.
Ross Blankenship, Business Management-Management Specialty Program Coordinator
Becky Beydler, Business Instructor
Jodi Fudge, Business Management-Office Management Program Coordinator and Office Administration Program Coordinator
Kelly Russell, Business Instructor
Rena Galloway, Accounting Program Coordinator
Russ Schupp, Computer Information Systems Program Coordinator