Admissions & Enrollment
Get started at SFCC!
Whether you want to pursue a degree, start a new career, increase job related skills, or just learn something new, it's easy to get started at State Fair Community College.
- Do you want to take classes to earn a degree or certificate? Want to earn credit to transfer to another institution? You want to take Classes for Credit.
- Are you a high school student who wants to earn dual credit for both high school and college? You want to take Dual Credit Classes.
- Do you need to brush up on your basic skills before you can begin college classes? Are you interested in obtaining your high school equivalency (formerly GED)? Contact our Adult Education Learning Office.
- Are you an English-learner who wants to take English as a Second Language classes? Contact our Adult Education Learning Office.
- Do you want to take classes just for fun? You may be interested in our Lifelong Learning classes.